Intro to Pranayama - 4 Week Course with Josh
To attend to the flow of the breath is to experience the generous presence of grace, to awaken the spiritual life and the highest human potential.
Pranayama is the science and art of yogic breathing for expansion of the life energy through the body. It is the next limb of yoga after asana and is a prelude to yogic meditation.
When we employ the breath in this manner we are listening to the nature of consciousness as it is spoken through the movements of the mind and the currents of prana.
Pranayama delivers a multitude of physiological benefits such as:
· Enhanced athletic functioning of the lungs
· Establishment of a calm, clear mental state
· Harmonise analytical and creative functions of your mind
· Deepening of spiritual practice
In this course we cover:
· Anatomy of respiration
· Philosophy of yogic energy and Kundalini
· Fundamental Pranayama techniques
· Basics of yogic meditation
Students experience deep tranquility during and after pranayama. These ancient Yogic practices have stood the test of time for thousands of years and are an effective method of stabilising and optimising our breath and overall health.
Saturdays 3:30 to 5pm - September 17th, 24th, October 1st, 8th
Tickets : $80
Click to book : https://www.trybooking.com/MNWK