Sunday 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th (there is a break on 22nd) MAY, 2016
7:45AM - 9:15AM
Yoga For All BOLTON
$90 p/p - non refundable, but completely transferrable to another person
Click to book: https://www.trybooking.com/LCKZ
Advanced booking required.
This 4 session workshop series will lead you safely into the realms of the subtle body through breath control and ultimately freedom of the breath. Pranayama is an often neglected component of the Yoga system, and is the essential bridge between physical postures and mediation. Refine and maser the life-giving forces of the inhalation and exhalation.
What we will delve into:
- Correctly refining the Ujjayi breath
- Using mantra to improve quality & length of breath cycles
- Safely explore breath retentions to balance the nervous system
- Basic kriyas to prepare for pranayama practices
- Pratyahara practices to transition from pranayama into meditation more smoothly - Understanding best pranayama practices for various seasons of the year
- Use the body & breath to balance the gunas of Rajas & Tamas